Published 22-11-04 by The Seminal Church & Jeff Pittman (No Revisions to Date)
- We create businesses to prepare for the future.
- For in the future, governmental structures are unknown. We will be prepared.
- People who offer value to others will have value and will survive.
- People who do not offer value to others will not have value and will die.
- Go then, today, and offer value to your fellow humans.
- All businesses are good businesses. There are no bad businesses.
- We must, however, respect the laws of the government of which we are under.
- If the business is prohibited by the laws of our government, we must not operate that business.
- By operating under the laws of our governing area we show respect and allegiance.
- Success can be achieved within the bounds of the law.
- When you are successful in business, consider giving to charity.
- When you fail in business, learn, adjust, and try again.
- Be kind to business owners and be kind to yourself.
- Our creator created this universe for business purposes, and the creator appreciates our effort.
- Consider giving back to those who believed in you.
- Support fellow church members while expecting much from them.
- If disagreements arise, be open, honest, upfront, and respectful.
- Remember, your fellow church members are trying to offer value, just as you are.
- Make time for your family and children. They love you.
- Reinvest profits, whenever possible, back into your business activities.
Copyright 2022-2023 Seminal Church